Thursday, January 16, 2014

The new kid on the block ... kind of.


Hi there! My name is Danielle and  I am the new Social Media Director for eLeMeNO-Pee.  I'm new in this specific role but I'm definitely not new to eLeMeNO-Pee! I have been a consultant since 2012 but I was a customer long before then. I have been making the journey to a more natural lifestyle since 2009 when I found out I was pregnant with my first child.  I knew I wanted to do things differently than what I was being told was the norm and it snowballed from there!

To introduce myself a little better, I am a stay-at-home mom to my four year old daughter, Piper, and I have been married to Mitchell for six years. We live in the great state of Texas and love it. There is a big "crunchy" community here and it's nice to be surrounded by lots of kindred spirits!



The eLeMeNO-Pee blog has been pretty low key for a while but I'm here to get us back up to speed. I have lots of things on the horizon to discuss but I'm also  always eager to hear suggestions for something specific you'd like me to explore on the blog, too. Be sure to come back each week for new blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment