Friday, May 30, 2014

What sets us apart?

 
Long before I worked for eLeMeNO-Pee, I was a customer. I was introduced to this company by a former rep, Laura, and her enthusiasm for the business was catching. I knew it had to be something special by the way she talked about it.

She was right! By the time I found eLeMeNO-Pee, I had already been cloth diapering for the better part of a year and had a good system in place. When it was time to size up on diapers, I purchased the bulk of my stash through Laura and despite knowing what I was doing, she was still a tremendous amount of help, even for the miniscule things.

The fact is, eLeMeNO-Pee is unique in the way that our clients receive the one-on-one care from their consultants. We sell our products at the exact same MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price) as every other company on the market but what sets us apart is the relationship we build with our customers. It isn't just a sales position, we are in it for the long-haul. If you run in to a washing problem at 7 at night, you can't run to most stores and find someone who knows exactly what you purchased, how to fix the problem, or, at that time of night ... someone who is even in the store! As representatives of eLeMeNO-Pee, we strive to make sure we can assist our customers for the lifetime of the product. That is what sets us apart.

When I entered the cloth diaper "scene" five years ago, to say I was overwhelmed is a huge understatement. If you try to figure it out yourself, it is a lot of information to take in and try and sort out, and honestly, I almost gave up several times. Oh, how I wish I had known about eLeMeNO-Pee at the time. I  would have saved myself a lot of frustration if I could have sat down with someone who could show me each and every step   of the process and answer any question I had (and there were plenty, believe me!). I truly believe that cloth diapering can work for any family with the support and assistance that one receives from eLeMeNO-Pee's reps. We are here to make this process easier for you.  We do not charge a fee for our time and service, you simply receive it by purchasing your products through us. 

We are set apart because we care. We know all of the ins and outs of the cloth diapering process and we put our expertise to use by assisting you every single step of the way. That's not something Amazon or any major retailer can offer.  We aren't primarily in this for the sale, we want to see you succeed. We care about our customers, we care about what these products mean, and we want to see you succeed!

If you're not in contact with your nearest rep, please visit this link to set up your personal consultation today : http://www.elemenopeeonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment