Friday, April 11, 2014

Rep Spotlight: Tara Cullum

Welcome to this month's eLeMeNO-Pee Representative Spotlight! This month, we are featuring the lovely Tara Cullum, our Paris, Texas rep!


Tara is a dental hygienist 4 days a week in Oklahoma, commuting 120 miles a day from Texas. She met her husband   2 days before her 17th birthday but waited 7 years to get married. They had their first baby right after their 3rd wedding anniversary in 2009. Tara and her husband had a precious baby girl named Eden, whom they started cloth diapering at 7 months. She is now 4 years old and makes them laugh daily with her antics. Their son, Zane, whom they started cloth diapering right away, is 10 months old and walking. She is busy planning his first birthday party!
Time for a little Q&A!

How did you get introduced to cloth diapering? Mommy message boards while pregnant with my first but I couldn't talk my husband into for the first 6 months

What was the first cloth diaper you ever saw in person? A WAHM cover from eBay that I used with Gerber prefolds. I thought it was awesome at the time but now I have more experience I see how poorly made it was. I wish I had someone to teach me and show me what good cloth diapers were before I ordered the first ones.

How did you find eLeMeNO-Pee? I was searching for a company that would allow me to sell cloth diapers from home.

What is your favorite part of being a rep? I've sold Avon, Mary Kay and Home Interiors in the past. I loved direct selling but was never passionate about the product. I am very passionate about cloth diapers and the other products that we sell. I love being able to help other families become more "crunchy".

What is your current favorite cloth diaper? I'm loving my Bumgenius 4.0s right now.  I love the trim fit on my tall skinny baby.

What are your hopes and dreams for your family for the future? We are hoping for #3 in the next few years. Other than that I just want to raise happy healthy considerate children.

What is the most popular item that you sell via eLeMeNO-Pee? Probably the Bumgenius 4.0s since I recommend them a lot.

What is your #1 piece of advice for a family considering making the switch to cloth? Just go for it! Its a lot easier than it seems. Once you actually get started, you'll wonder why you waited so long and wish you'd started sooner.

Now that it's starting to warm up, what are you most looking forward to this coming Spring/Summer? Walks outdoors wearing my sweet boy and watching my daughter play.

What is something most people would be surprised to learn about you? I don't know how surprising it is once you've seen how outgoing I can be but considering my current career is a dental hygienist/cloth diaper rep most people are surprised to find out that I started college as a theater major.

 
To get in contact with Tara for your own personal consultation, please visit her personal website :  www.elemeno-pee.com/tarac 

No comments:

Post a Comment