Friday, March 14, 2014

eLeMeNO-Pee Rep Spotlight : Cayla Barrett

Cayla Barrett 
Goose Creek, SC  Consultant


Cayla is a stay at home mom and her husband is in the military.  They have an eight month old daughter (who wears cloth diapers, of course!).  She is from Georgia, and her hobbies include playing the flute (11 years), cooking, baking, thrifting, and doing anything eco-friendly. 


Who introduced you to cloth diapering? How old was your child when you made the switch?
I introduced myself to cloth diapering while I was pregnant, since I was looking for ways to save money and be Eco-friendly!  I LOVE it so much I decided to start selling them.


What was the first cloth diaper you purchased? 
The first diaper I purchased was a Bum Genious Freetime in Lovelace.  My daughter was 3 months old when I finally was able to switch full time, and hasn't been in a disposable at all since (even when we travel!). I fully intend to cloth diaper our next child from his/her first diaper. :) I'm obsessed.


What is your current favorite diaper? 
My current favorite diaper is a prefold in a Thirsties cover.  I love the simplicity and ease of washing it.

  
What led you to eLeMeNO-Pee?
I was led to eLeMeNO-Pee when my mom told me I should start selling cloth diapers and do parties like Mary Kay.  I laughed and told her I highly doubted there was a company like that...little did I know.  I googled it and eLeMeNO-Pee came up... I was so shocked and excited. 


What is one thing you want for your child's future? 
I want my child to grow up to be responsible, caring, loving, smart people who make a difference in the world.


If you could only read ONE book for the rest of your life, which would you choose? 
If I could only read one book for the rest of my life, I would probably choose the Bible because there is so much to read there!  


Do you have pets? Tell me about them if so! 
We have two dogs, one of which is a miniature daschund and yorkie mix, and the other is a sweet, energetic, super hairy and loving mutt from the pound.


Now that Spring is just around the corner, do you have any plans to start a garden -- vegetable and/or flower?
I would LOVE to start a vegetable garden, but unfortunately I do not have any space for a garden...I hope to have a yard for one next time we move!


To get in contact with Cayla for a personal consultation, you can visit her website : www.elemeno-pee.com/cayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment